PlayStack was founded on the belief that even the greatest developers need support in order to create their best work. Supported by its subsidiaries PlayFund and PlayIgnite, PlayStack offers support in three key ways; investment and development funding, market leading publishing expertise, and UA capital to build player communities and enable games to rise up the charts.
PlayStack is comprised of a team of 25 in our London office with seven more working on our bespoke technologies in Krakow, Poland. Since founding the company in 2016 we have published one VR and two mobile titles with 10 more games due this year and many more in the pipeline spanning every platform and genre. We want PlayStack to be a disruptive force in the industry and are looking for new members of our high performing team.
We are looking for a Finance Assistant to support our day-to-day transactions, including expenses and payroll. This could initially also be a part-time role with the option to go full time as the workload develops.
Responsibilities include processing payments, maintaining cost reports and managing invoices. If you have an accounting background and are interested in procedures like cash management and budget preparation, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help maintain our company’s financial health and make sure we use our resources beneficially.
- Update financial systems with daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Track and reconcile bank statements
- Support monthly payroll and keep organized records
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
- Provide administrative support during budget preparation
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Educated to degree level, or advanced level professional finance qualifications
- Work experience as a Finance Assistant, Finance Officer or similar role
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions)
- Familiarity with accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks or Xero)
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
- Discreet and trustworthy
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com