UNITY USER INTERFACE DEVELOPER
PlayStack was founded on the belief that even the greatest developers need support in order to create their best work. Supported by its subsidiaries PlayFund and PlayIgnite, PlayStack offers support in three key ways; investment and development funding, market leading publishing expertise, and UA capital to build player communities and enable games to rise up the charts.
PlayStack is comprised of a team of 25 in our London office with seven more working on our bespoke technologies in Krakow, Poland. Since founding the company in 2016 we have published one VR and two mobile titles with 10 more games due this year and many more in the pipeline spanning every platform and genre. We want PlayStack to be a disruptive force in the industry and are looking for new members of our high performing team.
- Work under a Senior Developer to drive the delivery of an application front-end through a full development cycle
- Integrate with pre-existing back-end solution
- Build strong collaborative working relationships with all members of the team and studio, regardless of discipline or seniority
- Understand the audience and core goals and game ethos.
- Experience with the creation of Unity Plugins (Store Assets) and UI in Unity
- The ability to conceive a user interface that is not just a list of glorified buttons – and the wisdom to know when that inventiveness is appropriate
- Experience with any of the following game backend platforms (non-mandatory):
- Google Firebase
- Amazon Gamesparks
- Microsoft PlayFab...or similar
- Working experience with git
- Work in our office in Krakow
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum
- Previous work demonstrating skill sets
- Good command of English
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org