TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR
USING OUR WEBSITE
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope it tells you all you need to know about our business but if you need to know more, please contact email@example.com.
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
We are PlayStack Ltd, a company registered in England at 56A Poland Street, London, W1F7NN, United Kingdom and company number 10168633. Our VAT number is 241068629.
WHY YOU NEED TO READ THIS
BEFORE WE GO ON...
- We may need to update these Terms and our website at any time and without notice, so be sure to check these Terms regularly. If we have your e-mail address, we may notify you of a change to the Terms.
- We may have to suspend your access to the site or in extreme circumstances such as emergency maintenance, take the website down for a period but where possible, we will try and give everyone advance notice of this.
- If you choose to use our service from outside the UK, we do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations and so you do so at your own risk. Your country may have different laws affecting this service to the UK and we cannot guarantee that we comply with them.
YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
- We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
OUR CROWN JEWELS
- We own or are licensed to use all the intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- The key thing here is that you can’t use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us.
- You can do things to our site for personal use: you may print off one copy of the pages of our site and you may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site. But when you take anything from our site, you must not change it whether it’s in hard copy or digitally. You also must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Whenever you refer to our site or any content on it, you must remember to identify us (or any third party contributors we have identified) as the author.
- You may link to the home page on our website (for example to tell your friends about our great games) provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you breach these rules, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- You are not permitted to use any of the brands on our website or of our games without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted above.
THINGS WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Content: We obviously try and ensure the content on our website is as accurate as possible. However, we don’t charge you for accessing our website and the content on our site is provided for general information only. We cannot promise you by making any warranties, representations or guarantees that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date. We don’t think there is likely to be much advice on this site but in case there is, please don’t rely on it without taking independent advice.
- Third party links: Sometimes we may link to a third party site. For example, where we are conducting a joint promotion. Or where we think you might be interested in information on that site. Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them as we cannot control the content of those sites.
- User Generated Content: It is possible that some of our games may contain user generated content from time to time. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values. If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us on email@example.com
- Viruses: We are not responsible for any bugs or viruses on this site. We do our best but no one can guarantee that a website is safe from hackers and viruses. Please use your own virus protection software to protect your information technology and devices. We hope this is obvious but you must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- Loss or damage you suffer: The laws on what we can legally exclude liability for vary depending on whether you are a consumer or business user. Please read the section that applies to you below. In either case, we clearly do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. So you know, though we can’t imagine how this would happen, this includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
IF YOU ARE A BUSINESS USER
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it. This means please read these Terms because we don’t mean to imply any others.
- We’ve said it above but for the sake of completeness, this is a free website. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our site or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site. In particular, we will not be liable for: (i) loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; (ii) business interruption; (iii) loss of anticipated savings; (iv) loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or (v) any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
IF YOU ARE A CONSUMER USER
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
WHICH COUNTRY'S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES
These Terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any disputes arising out of them whether contractual or non-contractual.