Senior Video Editor
Motion Graphic Designer
PlayStack is a new breed of games publisher based in the heart of Soho, London. Our mission is to help the next generation of developers create the world’s greatest games. Our promise is to provide unrivalled support to our developers, from end-to-end funding and best in class publishing expertise to tech solutions. We empower our studios to create their game and make it the very best it can be, whilst PlayStack shapes the marketing and engagement to build large and scalable audiences around the world, maximising the commercial opportunity, and the reach of every game.
Since our foundation in 2016 we have grown continuously and now operate across 3 locations; London, Helsinki and Krakow, into which we have hired some of the brightest talent to help realise our vision for ‘Publishing Reinvented.’
We have published a variety of AR, VR and mobile games with many more games due this year and a pipeline spanning every platform and genre. We want PlayStack to be a disruptive force in the industry and are looking for new members of our high performing team.
We’re looking for an experienced Video Editor with a passion to create impressive and beautiful videos and 3D assets which WOW the audience in order to attract more people playing our wonderful games. This role is primarily a creative Video role, with a minor part 3D work. To succeed in this role, you will need professional experience as a Video Editor or Motion Graphic Designer as well as having industry experience using Maya for modelling and texturing, technical preparation of 3D assets (rigging, weighting, rendering) along with solid animation skills. You should be exceptionally creative and organised and either working in a games environment or very passionate about the industry.
Happy to work in After Effects – Editing and Motion Graphics combining to create impactful and memorable trailers and presentations. There are also larger, more 3D driven projects, where you can get deeply involved in final asset creation. As part of a team, you will also deliver smaller assets that will boost the impact of the art teams output – be that for video or 2D imagery.
· Conceptualise and create stand out, themed promotional adverts and videos
· Support Marketing across all platforms, stores and media channels
· Involved in the creation process - hands on from brief, concept to production, VFX & SFX, to polished final.
· Responsible for utilising editing, motion graphic software to export final assets, formatted & ready to upload.
· 3D Modelling, technical setup for Marketing & development
· 3D Animation: creating beautifully rendered, finished cinematic scenes. We use Previz for trailers & cutscenes
· Expert with Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
· 3D experience (Autodesk Maya) - Rendering & effective export of high quality images and sequences
· Exceptional prioritisation skills to manage a large pipeline of tasks
· Effective communication skills to foster cohesive working relationships
· Familiarity with popular games across a variety of genres and platforms
· Working knowledge of industry standard video editing principles
· Ability to work with diverse groups of people with different requirements and ways of working
· Positive and Motivated – a driven artist, up for new challenges and thrive in a team of like minded people.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com